Claudia Murroni - via Inghilterra 37 - 09045 Quartu Sant'Elena (CA) - Italy
E-mail address: email@example.com
It also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
1. The Frinaeventi Group
Frinaeventi is divided into three distinct websites:
Frinaeventi is the data controller for all three sites.
Types of Data we collect
Frinaeventi collects personal data and some sensitive data.
These data are freely provided by the user and unless otherwise specified, are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for Frinaeventi to provide the Service. In cases where Frinaeventi indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, but we may not be able to provide the Service
1. Personal data
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from that can be used to identify that person. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Personal data includes your email address, name, surname (if the user communicates with us via social media, this category of data also includes the username used on the social media), address, telephone numbers and the IP address (internet protocol).
2. Sensitive data
Through the wedding forms on our websites we may collect some sensitive data concerning your sexual orientation and religious beliefs.
We do not collect your judicial data.
How are your personal and sensitive data collected?
The user decides to communicate the Data voluntarily by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or through social media.
How we use your personal data?
1. Method of treatment
We use personal data within the limits set by law. In general we use the data in the circumstances indicated below:
• To contact the User
• To provide the service to the User
• If we were to execute a contract with the user. In particular, the contract including the confirmation of our services by the user.
• Should we comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance.
The Data Processor takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Processor, other parties involved in the organization of Frinaeventi (owner and employees) have access to the Data. Some external subjects have access to some personal data such as accounting consultants, postal couriers and public administrations, solely for the purpose of providing the service.
2. Legal basis of the processing
The Data Processor processes the Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions arise:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Processor is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Processor to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of Frinaeventi Group. For more information, contact the Data Processor.
4. Data retention
We will store your personal and sensitive data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data were collected, including the purposes related to the satisfaction of any legal, accounting or reporting obligation.
For tax purposes, the law requires the retention of our customers' basic information (including contact details, identifiers, financial details and transactions) for six years from the time the customer's status becomes invalid.
In some circumstances we may decide to make your personal data anonymous (so that they are no longer associated with your identity) for internal research or statistics purposes. In these cases, we reserve the right to use this information indefinitely and without further notification.
Frinaeventi implements all the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the personal data in its possession from any access, modification, deletion or disclosure. To this end, we have implemented the following security measures:
- Our internal computer network, our servers, as well as the websites are subject to technical measures that allow us to guarantee the maximum level of security of personal data.
- We periodically carry out an audit of our security measures to ensure their effectiveness.
- Access to personal data of the user is strictly reserved to employees only in the context of the necessary treatment and for which consent has been given.
- Any illegal intrusion in our database triggers an immediate warning and the implementation of the necessary actions
How to access your data or request its deletion
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679, the user has the right to request access to personal data, to rectify or delete them, to limit the processing carried out, and may also object to the processing and portability of their data. To do this you can send your request by sending an e-mail to the data controller of the data.
The user can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, the supervisory authority in Italy.